About Carol Duran, Gold Coast Real Estate Professional
Carol’s foremost objective as a Realtor is to provide her clients -- whether buying or selling -- with the best possible real estate experience.
She is able to achieve this by her:
• deep understanding and knowledge of the real estate market, providing a solid foundation for her strong negotiating skills
• trust, honesty, and commitment
• strong work ethic, with great attention to detail
• excellent listening skills and ability to ascertain her clients’ needs
• skill to match client needs with the best strategy for achieving their goals
• ability to establish a true working partnership with her clients
Carol’s success goes beyond her transactions; she builds long-lasting relationships with many of her clients, resulting in an extremely loyal client base. Most of her business is generated through referrals.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, Carol was a home furnishings buyer for a major national retail chain. Her business degree from North Texas University and her practical experiences are in marketing. Since relocating to Chicago, Carol has resided on the Near North Side.
Since entering the business in 1987, Carol has been among the city’s leading producers in sales volume, specializing in properties on Chicago’s Near North Side. Carol continues her quest to offer her clients the highest level of professionalism and knowledge, which is reflected in the advanced degrees and designations she has received.
Certifications: ABR, CRS, GRI, QSC